First Day of School First to 12th Grade - Wednesday AUGUST 31, 2016
First Day of school for Kindergarten - Tuesday SEPTEMBER 6, 2016
BUILDING SUMMER HOURS 2016
- District Office hours 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- June 27 through August 5 (closed Friday)
- District Office will reopen Monday, August 8 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- District Office closed Friday, July 1st & Monday for 4th of July Holiday
- Elementary Schools and offices will reopen August 10th
- High School – 7:00am – 3:30pm until June 22nd
- The High School will re-open as follows:
- Athletic / Activities office on August 15th (7:15 – 3:30pm)
- Main Office on August 17th (7:00 – 3:30pm)
- Counseling office on August 17th (7:15 – 3:30pm)
- Attendance office on August 26th (7:15 – 3:30pm)
- The Registrar will be available until June 29, returning August 19th. The Registrar is located in the counseling office. You can also email Ms. Johnson at email@example.com. She does check her emails weekly during the summer.
- The Bookkeeper will be available until June 28th, returning August 15th. This is the office where fines & fees are paid (except lunch). Mrs. Drye is located in the Athletic / Activities office and is open 7:15 – 3:30pm.
- School starts on Wednesday, August 31, 2016
- Freshman Orientation & 9th grade pictures are on Thursday, August 25 at 9am. Meet at 8:45am at the entrance of the gym.
- Picture day for grades 10-12 is on Friday, August 26, from 9am – 2pm in the PAC.
- Football begins on Wednesday, August 17 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cross Country begins on Monday, August 22 (email@example.com)
- Volleyball begins on Monday, August 22 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Girls Soccer begins on Monday, August 22 (email@example.com)
- Boys Tennis begins on Monday, August 22 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Girls Swimming begins on Monday, August 22 (email@example.com
- Athletic packets for Fall Sports will be available through June 23rd. The Athletic Office will be open again on August 15th. Office hours are 7:15am to 3:30pm. Athletic Packets are available on line and at the District Office.
Click HERE to get full document with all summer activities.