Welcome to Burlington-Edison
BUILDING SUMMER HOURS
- District Office hours 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- June 24 through August 2 (closed Friday)
- District Office will reopen Monday, August 5, 2013 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Elementary Schools and offices will reopen August 13, 2013
- High School – 7:00am – 3:30pm until June 25th
- The High School will re-open as follows:
- Athletic / Activities office on August 19th (7:15 – 3:30pm)
- Main Office on August 20th (7:00 – 3:30pm)
- Counseling office on August 20th (7:15 – 3:30pm)
- Attendance office on August 29th (7:15 – 3:30pm)
- The Registrar will be available until July 2nd, returning August 20th. The Registrar is located in the counseling office and is open 9:00am – 2:30pm (June 26-28) and 9:30-12:30 (July 1 -2). You can also email Mrs. Dana at email@example.com.
- The Bookkeeper will be available until July 2nd, returning August 19th. This is the office where fines & fees are paid (not lunch). Mrs. Drye is located in the Athletic / Activities office and is open 7:15 – 3:30pm.
- School starts on Wednesday, September 4th, 2013
Athletic packets for Fall Sports will be available through June 21st. The Athletic Office will be open again on August 19th. Office hours are 7:15am to 3:30pm. Athletic Packets are available on line and the District Office.
All-comers Track Meets
June 5, 12, 19, 26
Registration @ 5:30 pm/Events start at 6:00 pm
Kevin Gudgel – firstname.lastname@example.org
BREAKFAST AND LUNCH AT
LUCILLE UMBARGER AND ALLEN
Children 18 years and younger
You don’t have to be a student of the district
Begins June 24th at LU
Begins June 25th at Allen and both run through August 23rd (M-F)
Breakfast is served from 8:30 – 10:30am
Lunch is served from 11:45am – 12:45pm
Back to School Fair – Saturday, August 24th – 10:00 am – 2 pm Maiben Park
Head Start Information
- Head Start applications are available at the District Office front desk for parents to complete, or they can call 416-7590 to register their family for Head Start over the summer.
- The income verification process is done at our central office, 320 Pacific Place, Mount Vernon (across from Riverside Health Club) at the Family Resource & Learning Center.
- Registration is not done on a "first come, first serve" basis.
VISIT www.ci.burlington.wa.us for SKAGIT PARKS AND RECREATION SUMMER ACTIVITIES