Athletic Forms & Registration
BEHS Athletic & Activities Packet:
Athletic packets are required to be updated yearly. Athletic packets must be turned into the athletic/activities office prior to the first day of practice. See Athletic Office Hours & Sports Seasons link. The following items need to be completed. Most of the items listed are part of the athletic packet
If you would like to register your son/daughter using the online athletic packet, please use this link through
Please Note - In order to activate the Athletic Registration tab, you must set up a Rev-trac account (Instructions Click HERE). Once you go to the link, click the login in the top right corner. If you already have an account, login. If not, set up an account with a user name and password. Once that is done you will have access.
- PURCHASE ASB CARD
- ATHLETIC ELIGIBILITY
- PARENT CONSENT/ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- SPORT SPECIFIC INFORMED CONSENT FORMS
- PHYSICAL EXAM AND ATHLETIC CODE
- MEDICAL PERMISSION
- ACTIVITIES CODE ACCEPTANCE SLIP
- PHYSICAL (MUST BE CURRENT; GOOD FOR TWO YEARS)
- CONCUSSION INFORMATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST PAMPHLET
- CONSENT TO RELEASE FREE AND REDUCED INFORMATION
Click on this link to print a hard copy of the Athletic Packet.
Click on this link to print a hard copy of the PAQUETES deportivos debe ser entregada a la oficina de deportes y actividades Previa Para el primer dia de practica Academic Contracts:
The following academic contracts need to be completed and filled out if a student is involved in other programs for academics outside the regular high school program.
- Homebased Home-Based School Contract
- Alternative School Alternative School Contract
- Northwest Career and Technical Academy (Skills Center) Northwest Career and Technical Education Contract
- Running Start Running Start Contract
- Cultural Exchange Contract W.I.A.A. Cultural Exhange Form